The Award-Winning first full-length novel of the Mythos Legacy!
A Beautiful Dragon,
a Powerful Knight,
. . . and a Sexy Twist
Desperate for treasure,
a shapeshifting dragon resorts to thievery,
but a knight steals her heart...
Desperate for treasure, a dragon resorts to thievery, but a knight steals her heart…
A shapeshifting dragon on the verge of starvation…
For Elaina Drake, sparkling jewels aren’t a frivolous matter. Without more treasure for her hoard, she’ll starve. On the run from her murderous father, she’s desperate enough to steal—er, acquire.
A modern-day knight seeking redemption…
Disgusted by his father’s immorality, Alexander Wyatt, Chicago’s biggest corporate titan, is determined to be a man of honor. Yet the theft of a necklace, stolen by an exotic beauty at his latest fundraiser, threatens to destroy all his charitable work.
A predator made prey…
Passion ignites between thief and philanthropist, sparking a game of temptation where jewelry is the prize. But when Elaina’s exposure jeopardizes Alex’s life, she must choose: run again to evade her father—or risk both their lives for love.
Treasured Claim Is a Multi-Award-Winning Story:
Grand Prize Winner and First Place in the Valley of the Sun’s RWA Hot Prospects contest.
First Place in the Yellow Rose’s RWA Winter Rose contest.
First Place in the Tampa Area Romance Authors’ RWA TARA contest.
Additional Twelve-time Finalist:
* Double Finalist in Fantasy, Futuristic, & Paranormal RWA’s 2016 PRISM Awards (Paranormal Romance & Best First Book)
* Double Finalist in Oklahoma RWA’s 2016 National Reader’s Choice Awards (Paranormal Romance & Best First Book)
* Double Finalist in Greater Detroit RWA’s 2016 Booksellers’ Best Awards (Paranormal Romance & Best First Book)
* Toronto Romance Writers RWA’s The Catherine contest
* Smoky Mountain RWA’s Laurie contest
* Fantasy, Futuristic & Paranormal RWA’s On the Far Side contest
* Northeast Ohio RWA’s Cleveland Rocks Romance contest
* Missouri RWA’s Gateway to the Best contest
* Indiana RWA’s Indiana Golden Opportunity contest